Tea Tree is highly antiseptic, anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal, thus an important oil for use in infections, problem skin, colds and flu and boosting the immune system. It is often used in hand washes and skin care.
- Try adding 25 drops to a bottle of shower gel for a really cleansing experience.
- For problem skin, blend 2 drops of Tea Tree in 5ml (a teaspoon) of Jojoba oil - apply twice daily.
- Try a weekly steam facial using 1 drop of Tea Tree with 2 drops of Mandarin in a bowl of just-boiled water. Tea Tree may irritate some sensitive skins and, although a very small amount may be dabbed neat on spots, insect bites and cold sores, most people would not recommend this for sensitive skin types.
- To help keep feet fresh and healthy, try using 2 drops of Tea Tree with 2 drops of Lemon in a foot bath.
- To maintain healthy hair for children and adults alike, dilute 5 drops of Tea Tree, 3 drops of Geranium and 2 drops of Lavender in 20ml of Coconut oil. Massage into the scalp and leave for as long as possible before washing out thoroughly with a mild shampoo.
Method of Extraction:
Steam distilled from the leaves of the bush
Did you know?
Tea Tree Oil has found great acceptance worldwide, not just with aromatherapists, but also with pharmaceutical companies, hospitals and clinics. The Absolute Aromas Tea Tree is naturally farmed in Australia, the original source for Melaleuca Alternifolia.
Avoid use in the first three months of pregnancy.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.