Allergy Research AntiOx original was formulated by Stephen A. Levine, Ph.D., this product set the industry standard for antioxidant formulations. It provides key antioxidant nutrients, in combination with the minerals necessary for the key antioxidant enzymes, as well as the B vitamins that act as cofactors to help support and "recharge" the antioxidant defences. Original AntiOx may have a strong odour due to the sulphur amino acid L-Cysteine.
As a dietary supplement, 1 capsule one to four times daily with meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. DO NOT
EXCEED 400 MICROGRAMS OF SELENIUM PER DAY FROM ALL SOURCES.
Serving Size; 1 capsule
Servings per container; 120
Amount per serving:
- Vitamin A (as Beta-Carotene); 3750 IU
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid); 45 mg
- Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol); 100 IU
- Vitamin E (dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate); 150 IU
- Thiamine (as Thiamine Hydrochloride); 19 mg
- Riboflavin (as Riboflavin-5´-Phosphate); 19 mg
- Niacin (as Niacinamide); 37.5 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal-5´-Phosphate); 4.5 mg
- Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate); 16.5 mg
- Zinc (as Zinc Sulfate); 11 mg
- Selenium (as Sodium Selenite); 56 Âµg
- L-Cysteine; 75 mg
- Glutathione; 37.5 mg
- Trimethylglycine; 30 mg
Other ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, cellulose, silicon dioxide, L-leucine.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Kindly note that dispatch of this product is subject to the following conditions:
- Proof of prescription from your practitioner.
- Verification from our own In-House practitioner. (Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0800 252 875)
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-3 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.