Allergy Research Calm/Recharge Powder is a formulation of selected vitamins, minerals, amino acids and Chinese herbs which have been shown to support the calming of cell membrane ion channels. These nutrients may calm and reduce abnormal increases in voltage-gated sodium activity. By calming these channels, the cells can maintain or restore the normal polarization (charge differential) across the cell membranes (the theory being that calm cells support homeostasis).
As a dietary supplement, one and a half scoops two times daily, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size1.5 Scoops (8.83 g)
Servings per container; 30
Amount per serving:
- Vitamin C (as Calcium Ascorbate); 500 mg
- Calcium (as Calcium Ascorbate); 50 mg
- Magnesium (90% as Magnesium Citrate, 7% as Magnesium Fumarate, 3% as Magnesium Glycinate); 300 mg
- L-Theanine; 500 mg
- Glycine; 2000 mg
- GABA; 200 mg
- Taurine; 500 mg
- 5-Hydroxytryptophan; 100 mg
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus Lysate Powder; 50 mg
- Proprietary Herbal Blend; 2000 mg
- Chinese Peony (Root) Extract
- Bai-Zhu Atractylodes (Root) Extract
- Momordica cochinchinensis (Fruit) Extract
- Cudrania tricuspidata (Root) Extract
- Shrubby Sophora (Root) Extract
- Chinese Yam (Root) Extract
Other ingredients: Silicon dioxide.
These nutrients are of the highest quality and purity obtainable, and do not contain preservatives, diluents, or artificial additives.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Kindly note that dispatch of this product is subject to the following conditions:
- Proof of prescription from your practitioner.
- Verification from our own In-House practitioner. (Email us at email@example.com or call us on 0800 252 875)
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.