Allergy Research Fast & Be Clear provides nutritional support for detoxification and fasting. It contains high levels of vitamins, minerals and other bioactive food components which have been shown to maintain the body´s antioxidant systems which in turn reduce oxidative stress from environmental toxins and allergens. While providing broad-spectrum nutritional support, Fast & Be Clear is formulated as hypoallergenic as possible to reduce interference with the activity of detoxification.
As a dietary supplement, 2 scoops one to three times per day or as directed by a healthcare professional. Mix in 8 oz of liquid.
Amount per serving:
Serving Size 2 scoops (40 g)
Servings per container; 22.5
Calories from Fat; 15
Total Fat; 2 g
Saturated Fat; 0.5 g
Sodium; 20 mg
Total Carbohydrates; 21 g
Dietary Fibre; 4 g
Sugars; 11 g
- Vitamin A (56% as Beta-Carotene, 22% as Vitamin A Palmitate and 22% as Mixed Carotenoids); 9000 IU
- Vitamin C (as Magnesium Ascorbate); 300 mg
- Calcium (as Calcium Citrate and Phosphate); 300 mg
- Iron (as Ferric Ammonium Citrate); 3 mg
- Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol); 130 IU
- Vitamin E (as Mixed Tocopherols); 100 IU
- Thiamine (as Thiamine Hydrochloride); 15 mg
- Riboflavin (as Riboflavin -5-Phosphate); 10 mg
- Niacin (as Niacinamide); 15 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride); 15 mg
- Folic Acid; 100 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin); 50 mcg
- Biotin; 150 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid; 200 mg
- Phosphorus (as Calcium Phosphate and Potassium Phosphate); 142 mg
- Iodine (as Potassium Iodide); 25 mcg
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate); 200 mg
- Zinc (as Zinc Picolinate); 10 mg
- Selenium (as Selenomethionine); 50 mcg
- Copper (as Copper Gluconate); 1 mg
- Manganese (as Manganese Gluconate); 1.3 mg
- Chromium (as Chromium Polynicotinate); 75 mcg
- Molybdenum (as Sodium Molybdate); 50 mcg
- Potassium (as Potassium Iodide and Potassium Phosphate); 120 mg
- Boron (as Sodium Borate); 250 mcg
- Vanadium (as Sodium Vanadate); 100 mcg
- N -Acetyl-L-Cysteine; 50 mg
- L-Glutathione; 50 mg
- Glycine; 1800 mg
- Taurine; 200 mg
- L-Glutamine; 1000 mg
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid; 20 mg
- MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane); 100 mg
- Quercetin; 100 mg
- Green Tea Extract (standardized to 40% Catechins); 15 mg
- Grape Seed & Skin Extract (standardized to 95% Polyphenols); 25 mg
- Lactobacillus sporogenes; 300 Million
Rice protein concentrate, rice syrup solids, cellulose, natural cherry flavour.
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.