Allergy Research Children's Multi-Vi-Min has been formulated in a small capsule size for easy swallowing. Although this product was formulated for children, adults who have problems swallowing capsules may prefer Children´s Multi-Vi-Min over the other Multi-Vi-Min formulations. Vitamin C was purposely left out of this formula because of its ability to enhance iron absorption.
As a dietary supplement, one (1) capsule daily per ten pounds of body weight, taken with meals or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
For children under the age of 4, please consult you healthcare practitioner before use.
As is the case with all of our products, Children´s Multi-Vi-Min capsules may also be opened and sprinkled into desired liquid.
Serving Size; one (1) capsule
Servings per container; 150
Amount per serving:
- Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate); 800 IU
- Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol); 50 IU
- Vitamin E (as DL-alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate); 16 IU
- Thiamin (as Thiamine Hydrochloride); 4 mg
- Riboflavin (as Riboflavin-5´-Phosphate); 2 mg
- Niacin (as Niacinamide); 2 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride and Pyridoxal-5´-Phosphate); 6.2 mg
- Folic Acid; 12 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin); 32 mcg
- Biotin; 16 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate); 20 mg
- Calcium (as Calcium Citrate); 10 mg
- Iron (as Ferric Ammonium Citrate); 0.7 mg
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate); 10 mg
- Zinc (as Zinc Citrate); 1.1 mg
- Selenium (as Sodium Selenite); 8 mcg
- Copper (as Copper Citrate); 0.6 mg
- Manganese (as Manganese Citrate); 16 mcg
- Chromium (as Amino Acid Complex); 8 mcg
- Molybdenum (as Sodium Molybdate); 4 mg
- Potassium (as Potassium Chloride); 8 mcg
- Vanadium (as Vanadium Pentoxide); 8 mg
- Para-Aminobenzoic Acid (PABA); 60 mcg
- Glutamic Acid; 8 mg
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, cellulose, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.
These nutrients are of the highest quality and purity obtainable, free of all common allergens (antigens), and do not contain preservatives, diluents, or artificial additives.
Accidental overdose of iron containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or a poison control centre immediately.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Kindly note that dispatch of this product is subject to the following conditions:
- Proof of prescription from your practitioner.
- Verification from our own In-House practitioner. (Email us at email@example.com or call us on 0800 252 875)
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-3 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.