Allergy Research Children's Multi-Vi-Min has been formulated in a small capsule size for easy swallowing. Although this product was formulated for children, adults who have problems swallowing capsules may prefer Children´s Multi-Vi-Min over the other Multi-Vi-Min formulations. Vitamin C was purposely left out of this formula because of its ability to enhance iron absorption.
As a dietary supplement, one (1) capsule daily per ten pounds of body weight, taken with meals or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
For children under the age of 4, please consult you healthcare practitioner before use.
As is the case with all of our products, Children´s Multi-Vi-Min capsules may also be opened and sprinkled into desired liquid.
Serving Size; one (1) capsule
Servings per container; 150
Amount per serving:
- Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate); 800 IU
- Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol); 50 IU
- Vitamin E (as DL-alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate); 16 IU
- Thiamin (as Thiamine Hydrochloride); 4 mg
- Riboflavin (as Riboflavin-5´-Phosphate); 2 mg
- Niacin (as Niacinamide); 2 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride and Pyridoxal-5´-Phosphate); 6.2 mg
- Folic Acid; 12 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin); 32 mcg
- Biotin; 16 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate); 20 mg
- Calcium (as Calcium Citrate); 10 mg
- Iron (as Ferric Ammonium Citrate); 0.7 mg
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate); 10 mg
- Zinc (as Zinc Citrate); 1.1 mg
- Selenium (as Sodium Selenite); 8 mcg
- Copper (as Copper Citrate); 0.6 mg
- Manganese (as Manganese Citrate); 16 mcg
- Chromium (as Amino Acid Complex); 8 mcg
- Molybdenum (as Sodium Molybdate); 4 mg
- Potassium (as Potassium Chloride); 8 mcg
- Vanadium (as Vanadium Pentoxide); 8 mg
- Para-Aminobenzoic Acid (PABA); 60 mcg
- Glutamic Acid; 8 mg
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, cellulose, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.
These nutrients are of the highest quality and purity obtainable, free of all common allergens (antigens), and do not contain preservatives, diluents, or artificial additives.
Accidental overdose of iron containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or a poison control centre immediately.
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.