Allergy Research Group´s classic mixed mineral formulation, emphasising hypoallergenic sources as developed by Stephen A. Levine, Ph.D., MultiMin includes minerals known to be important for metabolism, and at levels that are physiologically significant. MultiMin provides macro-minerals, trace minerals, ultra-trace minerals, and minerals likely to be proven essential. Also included in MultiMin is Glutamic acid, which is a mildly acidifying agent to aid with absorption.
As a dietary supplement, one (1) capsule one to three times daily with meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Contraindicated with use of aluminium containing drugs.
Amount per serving:
Serving Size; 1 capsule
Servings per container; 120
- Calcium (as Calcium Citrate); 83 mg
- Iron (as Ferric Ammonium Citrate); 6 mg
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Glycinate); 83 mg
- Zinc (as Zinc Citrate); 10 mg
- Selenium (as Sodium Selenite); 33 µg
- Copper (as Copper Sulfate); 0.5 mg
- Manganese (as ManganeseSulfate); 5 mg
- Chromium (as Amino Acid Complex); 133 µg
- Molybdenum (as Sodium Molybdate); 83 µg
- Potassium (as Potassium Chloride); 33 mg
- Boron (as Boric Acid); 333 µg
- Vanadium (as Vanadium Pentoxide); 67 µg
- Glutamic Acid; 67 mg
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, L-leucine.
Accidental overdose of iron containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or a poison control centre immediately.
These nutrients are of the highest quality and purity obtainable, are free of all common allergens (antigens), and do not contain preservatives, diluents, or artificial additives. Appropriate for food-sensitive individuals.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Kindly note that dispatch of this product is subject to the following conditions:
- Proof of prescription from your practitioner.
- Verification from our own In-House practitioner. (Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0800 252 875)
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.