Allergy Research Osteo-Vi-Min offers complete and synergistic nutritional support for mineral absorption and skeletal health. It includes calcium, magnesium, strontium, silica, vitamin D, vitamin K and other key nutrients, which have been shown to enhance bone mineralization, flexibility and integrity. The trace mineral strontium is now 300 mg per day because, when utilised as part of a complex nutritional formula like this, it is not required in high doses.
As a dietary supplement, 1 teaspoon three times daily, mixed with desired liquid, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size1 teaspoon (3.5 grams)
Servings per container; 90
Amount per serving:
- Calories; 5
- Total Carbohydrates; 1 g
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid); 167 mg
- Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol); 200 IU
- Vitamin K2 (as Menaquinone-7); 67 µg
- Calcium (as Carbonate, Hydroxyapatite, Citrate, Malate); 367 mg
- Magnesium (as Carbonate, Glycinate); 133 mg
- Zinc (as Monomethionine Sulfate); 3.3 mg
- Copper (as Sebacate); 0.5 mg
- Manganese (as Gluconate); 1.7 mg
- Strontium (as Carbonate); 100 mg
- Silica (as Horsetail Stems Extract); 2 mg
- Boron (as Citrate); 1 mg
- Lycopene; 1.7 mg
Maltodextrin, natural cherry flavour.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Kindly note that dispatch of this product is subject to the following conditions:
- Proof of prescription from your practitioner.
- Verification from our own In-House practitioner. (Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0800 252 875)
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.