The same formulation as the ProGreens powder but prepared for those preferring the convenience of a capsule.
ProGreens is an all-natural blended variety of "Super Foods" that provide broad-spectrum nutritional support from certified organic grasses and natural food factors not found in isolated vitamins or mineral concentrates. In addition to the green grasses, sea vegetables and algae, ProGreens contains adaptogenic herbs, active probiotics, fibers, and a variety of nutrient-rich superfoods.
As a dietary supplement, 2 to 4 capsules one to four times daily, best taken on an empty stomach.
Pregnant or lactating women considering more than 16 capsules per day should consult with their healthcare practitioner.
Amount per serving:
Serving Size; 2 capsules
Servings per container; 90
Total Carbohydrates; 0.6 g
- Vitamin E (D-alpha-Tocopheryl Succinate); 14 IU
- Organic wheat grass powder; 50 mg
- Organic barley grass powder; 50 mg
- Organic alfalfa grass powder; 50 mg
- Organic oat grass powder; 50 mg
- Organic spirulina; 143 mg
- Chlorella (cracked-cell); 50 mg
- Dunaliella extract; 6 mg
- Dulse powder; 4 mg
- Licorice root powder; 14 mg
- Eleuthero root extract; 19 mg
- Suma root powder; 8.5 mg
- Astragalus root extract; 8.5 mg
- Echinacea purpurea leaf and stem extract; 8.5 mg
- Ginger root powder; 0.7 mg
- Soy lecithin (99% oil-free); 286 mg
- Wheat sprout powder; 50 mg
- Acerola berry juice powder; 29 mg
- Beet juice powder; 29 mg
- Spinach powder (1.5% octacosanol); 21 mg
- Royal jelly (5% 10-HDA); 21 mg
- Bee pollen; 21 mg
- Flaxseed powder; 72 mg
- Apple pectin and fibre; 72 mg
- Total count non-dairy probiotic cultures; 715 million
- Lactobacillus group (L.rhamnosus A, L.rhamnosus B, L.acidophilus, L.casei, L.bulgaricus); 500 million
- Bifidobacterium group (B.longum, B.breve)l 143 million
- Streptococcus thermophilus; 72 million
- Fructooligosaccharides (FOS); 72 mg
- Milk Thistle extract (80% silymarin); 8.5 mg
- Ginkgo leaf extract (24% Ginkgo Flavonglycosides & 6% Terpene lactones); 3 mg
- Green tea extract (60% Catechins); 3 mg
- Grape seed extract (92% Proanthocyanidins); 3 mg
- Bilberry extract (25% Anthocyanidins); 3 mg
These nutrients are of the highest quality and purity obtainable, and do not contain preservatives, diluents, or artificial additives.
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.