The same formulation as the ProGreens powder but prepared for those preferring the convenience of a capsule.
ProGreens is an all-natural blended variety of "Super Foods" that provide broad-spectrum nutritional support from certified organic grasses and natural food factors not found in isolated vitamins or mineral concentrates. In addition to the green grasses, sea vegetables and algae, ProGreens contains adaptogenic herbs, active probiotics, fibers, and a variety of nutrient-rich superfoods.
As a dietary supplement, 2 to 4 capsules one to four times daily, best taken on an empty stomach.
Pregnant or lactating women considering more than 16 capsules per day should consult with their healthcare practitioner.
Amount per serving:
Serving Size; 2 capsules
Servings per container; 90
Total Carbohydrates; 0.6 g
- Vitamin E (D-alpha-Tocopheryl Succinate); 14 IU
- Organic wheat grass powder; 50 mg
- Organic barley grass powder; 50 mg
- Organic alfalfa grass powder; 50 mg
- Organic oat grass powder; 50 mg
- Organic spirulina; 143 mg
- Chlorella (cracked-cell); 50 mg
- Dunaliella extract; 6 mg
- Dulse powder; 4 mg
- Licorice root powder; 14 mg
- Eleuthero root extract; 19 mg
- Suma root powder; 8.5 mg
- Astragalus root extract; 8.5 mg
- Echinacea purpurea leaf and stem extract; 8.5 mg
- Ginger root powder; 0.7 mg
- Soy lecithin (99% oil-free); 286 mg
- Wheat sprout powder; 50 mg
- Acerola berry juice powder; 29 mg
- Beet juice powder; 29 mg
- Spinach powder (1.5% octacosanol); 21 mg
- Royal jelly (5% 10-HDA); 21 mg
- Bee pollen; 21 mg
- Flaxseed powder; 72 mg
- Apple pectin and fibre; 72 mg
- Total count non-dairy probiotic cultures; 715 million
- Lactobacillus group (L.rhamnosus A, L.rhamnosus B, L.acidophilus, L.casei, L.bulgaricus); 500 million
- Bifidobacterium group (B.longum, B.breve)l 143 million
- Streptococcus thermophilus; 72 million
- Fructooligosaccharides (FOS); 72 mg
- Milk Thistle extract (80% silymarin); 8.5 mg
- Ginkgo leaf extract (24% Ginkgo Flavonglycosides & 6% Terpene lactones); 3 mg
- Green tea extract (60% Catechins); 3 mg
- Grape seed extract (92% Proanthocyanidins); 3 mg
- Bilberry extract (25% Anthocyanidins); 3 mg
These nutrients are of the highest quality and purity obtainable, and do not contain preservatives, diluents, or artificial additives.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Kindly note that dispatch of this product is subject to the following conditions:
- Proof of prescription from your practitioner.
- Verification from our own In-House practitioner. (Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0800 252 875)
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-3 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.