Allergy Research Wholly Immune was formulated by Dr. Friedrich Douwes, oncologist and founder of the renowned St. Georges Hospital in Germany, which features Hyperthermia, Immuno-Therapy and Electro-Therapy as cancer treatments and Stephen A. Levine, Ph.D., founder of Allergy Research Group. Wholly Immune is a blend of herbs and nutrients designed to work synergistically to enhance immune system function, decrease oxidative damage, and promote liver detoxification. This proprietary blend of herbs and nutrients is available at a fraction of the cost of all of these nutrients taken separately - all in a convenient powder form.
As a dietary supplement, 1 level scoop one or two times daily, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Wholly Immune is best mixed in a jar or shaker with 2 to 3 ounces of juice or other beverage such as soy milk. Drink immediately and follow with several more ounces of liquid.
Amount Per Serving:
Serving Size: one (1) Scoop (approx. 20 g) daily
Servings Per Container: 45
- Vitamin A (75% as Beta-Carotene); 10,000 IU
- Vitamin C (as Calcium Ascorbate); 960 mg
- Calcium (as Ascorbate, Citrate, Gluconate, Pantothenate); 270 mg
- Iron; 2 mg
- Vitamin D3; 125 IU
- Vitamin E (as Mixed Tocopherols); 50 IU
- Thiamin (Vitamin B1); 11.5 mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2); 11.5 mg
- Niacin (97% as Niacinamide); 155 mg
- Vitamin B6; 12.5 mg
- Folic Acid; 100 mcg
- Vitamin B12; 200 mcg
- Biotin; 200 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid; 150 mg
- Iodine (as Potassium Iodide); 50 mcg
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate/Glycinate); 75 mg
- Zinc (as Zinc Arginate); 15 mg
- Selenium (as Sodium Selenite); 100 mcg
- Copper (as Copper Glycinate); 1 mg
- Manganese (as Manganese Picolinate); 1.2 mg
- Chromium (as Chromium Picolinate);100 mcg
- Molybdenum (as Sodium Molybdate); 125 mcg
- Potassium (as Potassium Aspartate/Iodide); 50 mg
- Alpha-Carotene; 5 mg
- Lycopene; 1.5 mg
- Inositol Hexaphosphate; 175 mg
- Choline; 63 mg
- Germanium Sesquioxide; 50 mg
- Glutathione (reduced); 175 mg
- L-Carnitine; 100 mg
- Glycine; 250 mg
- Lactoferrin; 50 mg
- Taurine; 125 mg
- Grape Seed Extract; 50 mg
- Fish Oil Concentrate; 125 mg
- Methylsulfonylmethane; 100 mg
- Borage Oil (20% GLA); 112.5 mg
- Tocotrienols; 25 mg
- Coenzyme Q10; 75 mg
- Bioflavonoid Complex; 50 mg
- Trimethylglycine; 250 mg
- Quercetin; 250 mg
- Artemisia annua extract 4:1; 100 mg
- Sulforaphane (Broccoli); 50 mg
- 1,3-Glucan; 50 mg
- Green Tea Extract (40% Catechin); 50 mg
- Mushroom Extract; 1.5 g
- Bromelain; 163 mg
- Turmeric (95% Curcumin); 100 mg
- Panax Ginseng; 50 mg
- Milk Thistle Extract (80% Silymarin); 30 mg
- Olive Leaf Extract (10% Oleuropein); 10 mg
- Astragalus; 50 mg
- Lipoic Acid; 20 mg
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.