The exquisitely uplifting and refreshing aroma of this essential oil is only the beginning of how beneficial it can be.
Beyond the aroma is a potent anti-microbial agent with one of the highest levels of Citral (up to 98%) in a natural essential oil. In topical use Lemon Myrtle oil should be diluted with a carrier oil at a level of 0ne drop to 10ml carrier oil. This diluted oil can be used for various skin conditions and fungal infections such as athlete´s foot. If irritation occurs then discontinue use.
- Aromatherapy, Oil burner - for invigorating and revitalising air freshness.
- Massage oil - 1 drop per 20ml carrier oil, discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Topical use - 1 drop per 10ml carrier oil, discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Potpourri - add a few drops for a freshening, cleansing scent.
- Household use, Air freshener - add a few drops to water in spray bottle.
- Kitchen Smells - use oil burner to freshen kitchen after cooking.
- Floor washing - several drops into bucket of hot water.
Mould remover - add drops to remover bottle, spray and walk away.
- Vacuum bag cloths - add 2 or 3 drops to cleanse and freshen.
- Unpleasant odours - a drop in the toilet or sink.
- Out and about - add a few drops onto a handkerchief.
- Add 2 drops to screen wash reservoir in car.
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.