Bio-Oil is a specialist skincare product developed to help improve the appearance of scars and stretch marks. Its advanced formulation also makes it extremely effective for numerous other skin concerns. It helps promote even skin tone, nourishes ageing skin and provides intensive lubrication to dry, flaky skin. Bio-Oil is rapidly absorbed ´dry´ oil and leaves no oily residue.
Bio-Oil contains the unique ingredient PurCellin Oil, vitamins A and E, Calendula, Lavender and Rosemary oils and Chamomile extract. It contains no preservatives and is suitable for all skin types.
- Daily skincare Replenishes the skin´s natural oils, stripped away by factors such as extreme weather, water with a high chemical content, frequent bathing, and the drying effects of central heating and air conditioning.
- Stretch marks Helps prevent stretch marks during periods of rapid change in body size such as pregnancy, adolescence and sudden weight loss/gain. Helps reduce the appearance of existing stretch marks.
- Ageing skin Helps smooth and tone ageing, sagging and wrinkled skin on both the face and body.
- Dehydrated skin Provides intensive and sustained lubrication to dry, flaky skin, relieving discomfort and improving its appearance.
- Uneven skin tone Helps reduce the appearance of pigmentation marks and blemishes, and promotes even skin tone.
- Scars Helps reduce the appearance of both new and old scars, whether caused by surgery, accidents, burns, insect bites or conditions such as chickenpox or shingles. It is also effective for reducing discomfort associated with scarring, including tight, dehydrated and flaky skin.
Also nourishes hand and cuticles and is a highly effective after-sun treatment. Ideal as skin-conditioning bath oil.
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.