Normal brain function and nervous system activity are dependent on a number of factors. 5-Hydroxytryptophan is a naturally occurring amino acid that helps support neurotransmitter production.
- Extracted from griffonia simplificolia seed
- Available as a 50mg capsule
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose)
- Capsule shell (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose)
- Griffonia simplifica seed extract (providing 5-HTP)
- Anti-caking agent (magnesium stearate).
- One capsule taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
- Do not take if pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- Not to be used in conjunction with mood modifying drugs.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.