Alpha lipoic acid is a potent antioxidant vital to energy production reactions and is said to be cardioprotective. Alpha lipoic acid and acetyl carnitine are involved in nerve conduction and are protective during the ageing process.
- Acetyl-l-carnitine is an amino acid which may have a role in maintaining cognitive, energy and muscle function
- Acetyl-l-carnitine is the preferred, highly bioavailable form of carnitine
- Alpha lipoic acid is a powerful antioxidant which helps to recycle other dietary antioxidants
- Alpha lipoic acid may help support the liver and blood sugar
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- N-Acetyl Carnitine 300mg;
- Alpha Lipoic Acid 200mg
N-Acetyl Carnitine, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Bulking Agent, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, & Vegetable Magnesium Stearate).
- One capsule taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-3 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.