The adrenal glands are the body's 'shock absorbers' at times of stress. BioCare's innovative AD206 contains specific nutrients and plant extracts to help support adrenal function during stressful periods.
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), B5 (pantothenic acid), B6 (pyridoxine) and B3 (niacinamide) support adrenal function
- Ginseng is an adaptogenic herb and may help withstand the pressures of modern lifestyles
- Gota Kola assists circulation and the nervous system
- Licorice can help maintain glucose levels and the triterpines of licorice are metabolised in the body to molecules that have a similar structure to the adrenal cortex hormones
- Manganese and chromium may help support blood sugar metabolism
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Siberian Ginseng 200mg
- Pantothenic Acid (vitamin B5) 200mg
- Vitamin C 200mg
- Licorice Root 140mg
- Gota Kola Extract 4:1 40mg Equivalent to 160mg Gotu Kola
- Apple Extract 20mg (providing 5% Phloridzine)
- Vitamin B6 20mg
- Niacin (vitamin B3) 12mg Niacin Equivalent 75
- Zinc 3.4mg
- Magnesium 2.2mg
- Manganese 1mg
- Chromium 100mcg
Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate), Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Siberian Ginseng (Eleutherococcus senticosus Root),, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Licorice (Glycyrrhizia glabra Root), Magnesium Gluconate, Gotu Kola 4:1 Extract (Centella asiatica Arial Parts),, Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Apple Extract (Pyrus malus Fruit), Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Zinc Citrate, Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate), Manganese Gluconate, Chromium Picolinate.
- One capsule taken twice daily with food, or as professionally directed.
- Not suitable for use during planned pregnancy, pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Long term intake of amounts greater than 10mg vitamin B6 daily may lead to mild tingling and numbness
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-3 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.