Provides a blend of sulphur amino acids with lysine, which are particularly beneficial for the metabolism and utilisation of fatty acids. Sulphur is a component of connective tissue and is needed to support the health of skin, hair and nails.
- Sulphur amino acids assist the metabolism of omega-3 fatty acids such as those found in linseed oil and fish oil
- L-Methionine is an antioxidant and is required for several detoxification pathways
- L-Cysteine is an antioxidant and aids enzyme and insulin production
- L-Cystine chelates heavy metals and is required in the cell renewal process
- L-Lysine is involved in carnitine synthesis which assists fat metabolism
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- L-Methionine 975mg
- L-Cysteine 300mg
- L-Cystine 150mg
- L-Lysine 75mg
L-Methionine, L-Cysteine Hydrochloride, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), L-Cystine,, L-Lysine Hydrochloride, Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate).
- One capsule taken three times daily with food or as professionally directed.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-3 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.