AnteNatal Forte is a synergistic combination of nutrients designed to support a woman throughout conception and pregnancy, especially the first trimester. Extra nutritional demands are placed upon a woman's body during these periods and AnteNatal Forte contains key vitamins which are vital to the development of the foetus including iron, zinc, folic acid, B12 and calcium. It provides nutrients in their most biologically active forms to assist absorption. Also included is bilberry extract, a natural antioxidant which supports immunity, circulation and helps maintain the connective tissues. AnteNatal Forte is free from vitamin A for those wishing to avoid it, but supplies beta carotene which the body can convert to vitamin A as required. Folic acid is provided at currently recommended levels for pregnancy (400µg per two capsules).
- A combination of nutrients balanced to support the physiological requirements of pregnancy.
- Especially useful during conception and the first trimester of pregnancy.
- Provides nutrients in their most biologically active forms to assist absorption.
- Folic acid contributes to normal maternal tissue growth during pregnancy so is required for the healthy development of the foetus.
- Provides vitamin C in a buffered, low-acid form to reduce stomach irritation.
- Bilberry extract contains natural antioxidant properties that support circulation and maintain the connective tissues.
- Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction.
- Vitamin B6, B12, D, C, zinc, iron, selenium and folate contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity.
- Vitamin B12, C, B6, iron, magnesium and folate, contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin B12 has a role in the process of cell division.
Vitamin C (as Magnesium Ascorbate), Magnesium Citrate, Calcium Citrate, Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate), Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Choline Bitartrate, Corn Starch, Iron Citrate, Zinc Citrate, Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Dicalcium Phosphate, Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate & Silicon Dioxide), Olive Oil, Bilberry Extract (Vaccinium myrtillus Berry), Beta Carotene, Inositol, Potato Maltodextrin, Acacia Gum, Sunflower Oil, Chromium Picolinate, Sucrose, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Antioxidants (Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate & Natural Mixed Tocopherols), Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Citric Acid, L-Selenomethionine, Vitamin B12 (as Hydroxycobalamin), Vitamin D2 (as Ergocalciferol).
One capsule taken twice daily with food, or as professionally directed.
If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use. Long term intake of amounts greater than 10mg of vitamin B6 may lead to mild tingling and numbness. This product contains iron, which, if taken in excess may be harmful to very young children. Keep out of sight and reach.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
|Dietary Requirement||Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Non - GM, Nut Free, Soya Free, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Wheat Free, Yeast Free|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.