Artichoke Complex combines artichoke with turmeric, dandelion and black radish. These potent plant extracts work synergistically to help support normal function of the liver and gallbladder.
- Artichoke is a natural source of cynarin and flavonoids like luteolin. As well as being antioxidants these active phytochemicals help protect liver cells
- Artichoke may help maintain a healthy balance of blood lipids
- Cynarin from artichoke may help support the gallbladder and the normal function of bile, excreting large toxins from the body as part of a healthy detoxification process.
- Turmeric is a potent antioxidant and helps maintain the normal action of elimination pathways in the liver.
- Dandelion may help support bile production and flow and support the overall function of the liver
- Black radish may help support healthy liver function
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Artichoke 480mg
- Turmeric 480mg
- Dandelion 75mg
- Black Radish 60mg
Artichoke Powder (Cynara scolymus Leaf), Turmeric Powder (Curcuma longa Root), Capsule Shell, (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Dandelion (Taraxacum ofifcinalis Root),, Black Radish Powder (Raphanus sativus var nigra Herb), Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate &, Silicon Dioxide).
- One capsule taken three times daily with food, or as professionally directed.
- Not suitable for use during planned pregnancy, pregnancy, or breastfeeding.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
|Dietary Requirement||Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Non - GM, Nut Free, Soya Free, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Wheat Free, Yeast Free|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.