- A liquid multinutrient formula suitable for babies from 1 month and up to 1 year
- Contains vitamins A, C & D with B vitamins and zinc
- Easy to take - can be mixed with milk, water or dropped into the mouth
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- The Department of Health recommends, all infants and young children aged 6 months to 5 years take a daily supplement containing 7 to 8.5mcg of vitamin D.
- This product should not be given to: Infants consuming 500ml or more of infant formula a day. Infants under 1 month unless under medical supervision
Water, Fructose, Zinc Ascorbate, Vitamin C (as Calcium Ascorbate & Ascorbic Acid), Modified Tapioca Starch, Modified Corn Starch, Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Niacin (as Nicotinamide),, ), Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate), Sucrose, Riboflavin (as Riboflavin-5-Phosphate Sodium), Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate),, Sunflower Oil, Thiamine (as Thiamine Hydrochloride), Antioxidant (Natural Mixed Tocopherols), Vitamin D2 (as Ergocalcife)
Eight drops daily or as professionally directed. Mix in milk, water or drop directly into baby's mouth. Suitable from one month. Shake well before use.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-3 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.