Bifidobacteria are the primary bacteria found in breast milk. Infantis is suitable for children of all ages but most appropriate prior to weaning. A quarter teaspoon or one gram delivers four billion viable friendly bacteria.
- Provides a single strain of Bifidobacterium lactis
- Bifidobacteria are the main friendly intestinal bacteria in breast- fed infants
- Bifidobacteria are able to outgrow potentially pathogenic organisms
- Infantis powder supports gut flora balance in infants up to weaning
- Fructooligosaccharides (F.O.S.) when ingested, provide a specific food source for the growth of friendly intestinal bacteria
- Dairy free
- Vacuum packed for stability
- Human strain and acid resistant
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Fructooligosaccharides 973.8mg
- Bifidobacterium lactis 26.3mg (providing approx 4 billion viable cells)
Fructooligosaccharides (F.O.S.), Bifidobacterium lactis
- One gram (one quarter teaspoon) daily mixed into a small amount of sterile water or suitable milk to form a paste.
- Give orally alongside baby's feed. During weaning, Infantis can be mixed into soft food. Suitable from birth and up to around 1 year of age.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.