7 days supply of high potency Bio-Acidophilus Forte, one of the most potent probiotics available, contains 24 billion viable cells of the unique LAB4 complex of probiotic bacteria. Ideal to help replenish the gut after the use of medication.
- Contains the unique, extensively tested LAB4 complex of friendly bacteria only available from BioCare
- Human compatible adhesion strains that are bile and acid tolerant and dairy-free
- L. acidophilus may reduce the proliferation of yeast organisms and helps reduce the colonisation of unfriendly bacteria by producing natural antibiotic substances on the intestinal wall
- L. acidophilus and B. bifidus may help to support blood lipid levels when used in conjunction with a low fat diet
- B. bifidum helps to reduce colonisation of opportunistic organisms
- Fructooligosaccharides (F.O.S.) when ingested, provide a specific food source for the growth of friendly intestinal bacteria
Product Information per Daily Intake
- Fructooligosacharrides 60mg
- Lactobacillus acidophilus 100mg
- Bifidobacterium bifidum 22.2mg (providing 24 billion viable proprietary organisms)
Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60 & CUL-21), Bulking Agent (Cellulose),, Capsule (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose & Water), Fructooligosaccharides,, Bifidobacterium bifidum(CUL-17 & CUL 20), Anti-caking Agents (Silicon dioxide & Vegetable Magnesium Stearate).
Allergens: No Allergen
- Suitable in Breastfeeding
- Suitable in Pregnancy
- Can open Capsule
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
|Dietary Requirement||Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Non - GM, Nut Free, Soya Free, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Wheat Free, Yeast Free|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.