An alkalising complex providing carbonates to help maintain the correct pH (acidity) for efficient enzymatic activity and digestion. Pancreatic enzyme activity in the small intestine is dependent upon an alkaline pH ranging from pH 7 to pH 8.
- Carbonates assist the small intestine in maintaining an alkaline pH and initiate digestive enzyme secretion
- Carbonates may help improve tolerance to foods by improving digestive enzyme hydrolysis of proteins, fats and carbohydrates
- Carbonates may reduce hyper-acidity in the stomach
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Sodium 357.6mg
- Potassium 256.2mg
Sodium Bicarbonate, Potassium Bicarbonate, Capsule (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulos), Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Anti-caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate).
- One capsule taken three times daily 30 minutes after food, or as professionally directed.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-3 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.