Bio-Magnesium provides a bio-available source of Magnesium as magnesium chloride with fumaric acid, which is useful during periods of exercise, energy production, muscle reflexes and periods of rapid growth.
- Magnesium is needed for supporting cardiovascular health
- Magnesium is required to support the nervous and muscular systems
- Magnesium is important in skeletal structure and is central to energy release
- Magnesium supports the absorption and retention of calcium
- Magnesium is a co-factor in many enzyme systems and hormones
- Magnesium is required to support liver function
- Fumaric Acid is a water-soluble, organic acid involved in energy production and may help to facilitate the absorption of minerals
- A bio-available form of magnesium
- Requires virtually no acidification prior to absorption
- Suitable for children from 12 months of age
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Fumaric Acid 1000mg
- Magnesium 200mg
Fumaric Acid, Magnesium Chloride, Capsule shell (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose),, Magnesium Carbonate, Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Vegetable, Magnesium Stearate).
- Two capsules daily with food, or as professionally directed.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
|Dietary Requirement||Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Non - GM, Nut Free, Soya Free, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Wheat Free, Yeast Free|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.