Biomer is a high potency chelating complex designed to support the body's own eliminative processes. It has been designed by a leading Clinical Ecologist and contains a synergistic blend of carefully selected ingredients.
- MSM (Methyl Sulphonyl Methane) and N-Acetyl cysteine are sulphur containing compounds which act as natural chelators to help support the elimination of toxins from the body
- Sulphur plays a role in the general elimination processes of the liver, as it is involved in the production of the antioxidant amino acid glutathione
- Sulphur is an important structural component of hair and connective tissues
- N-acetyl cysteine is a powerful antioxidant: a suitable choice for those living or working in a polluted environment
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Methyl Sulphonyl Methane 750mg (MSM)
- N-Acetyl Cysteine 300mg
- Magnesium 135mg
Magnesium Succinate, Methyl Sulphonyl Methane (MSM), Capsule (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose & Water), Bulking Agents (Dicalcium Phosphate & Cellulose), N-Acetyl Cysteine,, Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Vegetable Magnesium Stearate).
Allergens: No Allergen
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- Can Open Capsule
- Three capsules taken daily with food (one capsule three times a day) or as professionally directed
- Individuals with diabetes, asthma or kidney or gallstones should only use N-Acetyl Cysteine with medical supervision
|Dietary Requirement||Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Non - GM, Nut Free, Soya Free, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Wheat Free, Yeast Free|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.