BioMulsion OmegaPlex provides a balanced source omega 3, 6 & 9 fatty acids in a great tasting emulsified base.
- Provides fish oil from anchovies and sardines and is free from detectable PCBs and contaminants
- The fish oil is naturally concentrated and pre-digested using our patented NEO-3 process, utilising lipase enzymes.
- Linseed oil is a phyto-oestrogen and may support hormones for menstrual problems
- Omega-3 fatty acids support the heart and facilitate the utilisation of oxygen by heart muscle
- Omega-3 fatty acids support the epithelial tissue lining the lungs, intestinal tract and the skin
- GLA may support joint mobility, skin and a balanced immune response
- GLA may support hormonal balance, especially when premenstrual
- Emulsified using our unique BioCare BioMulsion process, dramatically increasing the bio-availability of the oils
- Utilises our ´Multox´ antioxidant system for enhanced stability
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Fish Oil Concentrate 1.95g Providing 400mg Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA), 290mg Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
- Borage Oil Concentrate 300mg Providing 120mg Linoleic Acid (LA) 50mg Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA)
- Linseed Oil Concentrate 300mg Providing 130mg Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA), 45mg Linoleic Acid (LA)
- Natural Mixed Tocopherols 25.7mg
- In a Base of: Pineapple, Elderberry, Orange, Mango, Banana & Vanilla
Concentrated Pineapple Juice, Fish Oil Concentrate1, Modified Corn Starch, Fructose,, Water, Elderberry Juice Concentrate, Concentrated Orange Juice, Mango Puree,, Linseed Oil (Linum sp. Seed), Borage Oil (Borago officinalis Seed), Banana Puree, Alginate, Pineapple Flavour,, Acacia Gum, Antioxidant (Natural Mixed Tocopherols2), Vanilla Flavour, Sunflower Oil,, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid.
- From Fish
- From Soya
- One teaspoon (approximately 5ml) taken twice daily with food, or as professionally directed.
- For children between 2-5 years, half a teaspoon daily, and for children 5 years and over, one teaspoon daily.
- Shake well before use.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use.
- Caution is advised with anticoagulant medication.
- Not suitable for individuals suffering from epilepsy.
|Dietary Requirement||Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Non - GM, Nut Free, Soya Free, Sugar Free, Wheat Free, Yeast Free|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.