Butyric acid is a short chain fatty acid produced as the result of the bacterial breakdown of dietary fibre. It feeds the epithelial mucosa cells lining the gut wall and is essential in maintaining the integrity of the gastrointestinal wall.
- Butyric acid is primarily utilized in the large intestine
- Butyric acid helps L. acidophilus and B. bifidum adhere to gut epithelial tissue
- Butyric acid is required as a primary source of energy for rapidly growing intestinal cells
- Butyric acid helps to support the natural renewal mechanism of the gut tissue
- Butyric acid assists in the production of ´on site´ enzymes and has a supportive role upon intestinal immune resistance
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Butyric Acid 1815mg
- Calcium 243mg
- Magnesium 123mg
Butyric Acid, Calcium Hydroxide, Magnesium Hydroxide, Medium Chain Triglycerides,, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon dioxide & Magnesium Stearate).
Allergens: No Allergen
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- One capsule taken three times a day with food, or as professionally directed.
- NB: This product has a strong sour smell which is completely normal.
- Not suitable for use during planned pregnancy, pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Caution is advised for individuals with colitis, gastritis or ulcerative conditions of the stomach/intestine.
|Dietary Requirement||Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Non - GM, Soya Free, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Wheat Free, Yeast Free|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.