A powdered calcium supplement with added magnesium and vitamins A, D and K, flavoured with natural vanilla and honey that can be mixed into drinks. It can be used by menopausal women to help support adequate calcium levels and for growing children.
- Calcium is needed for the formation and maintenance of bones and teeth
- Calcium is required to support the health of the intestinal tract
- Calcium is necessary for the function of nerves and muscles
- Magnesium and vitamins A, D & K are synergistic co-factors involved in calcium metabolism
- Calcium is also important in supporting vitamin B12 absorption and iron metabolism
- A dairy free calcium supplement Calcium Plus is ideal for children from 2 years old
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Calcium 200mg
- Magnesium 200mg
- Vitamin A1000 iu 300mcg
- Vitamin K 50mcg
- Vitamin D2 100 iu 2.5mcg
Magnesium Gluconate, Calcium Gluconate, Modified Tapioca Starch, Potato, Maltodextrin, Magnesium Chloride, Honey, Calcium Carbonate, Propylene Glycol,, Maltodextrin, Magnesium Chloride, Honey, Calcium Carbonate, Propylene Glycol,, methylcellulose, Vitamin K (as Phylloquinone), Fructose, Antioxidants (Natural, Mixed Tocopherols & D-Alpha Tocopherol), Sunflower Oil, Vitamin D (as, Ergocalciferol).
Allergens: From Soya
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- Suitable in Pregnancy
- Suitable in Breastfeeding
- One heaped teaspoon (approx 5 grams) taken daily preferably in milk or yoghurt or taken as professionally directed.
- For individuals with milk intolerances it can be mixed into water or juice.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-3 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.