Provides amylase, an enzyme that digests starch and carbohydrates in foods such as potatoes, rice and cereals. Carbozyme® also contains cellulase to assist in the break down of cellulose
- Provides amylase to aid digestion of carbohydrates and starchy foods
- Provides cellulase to assist in the breaking down of cellulose, an indigestable plant fibre, and to assist the release of nutrients for absorption
- May be useful for individuals with carbohydrate intolerance High potency enzyme preparation
- Acid stable against stomach pH
- Able to retain digestive capability over a wide range of pH variances
- Vacuum packed to maintain stability, shelf-life and to prevent moisture uptake
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Amylase 7.5mg (providing 4500 Amylase Units (AUs))
- Cellulase 0.45mg (providing 3 Cellulase Units (CUs))
Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Potato Maltodextrin, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose),, Amylase, Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate), Cellulase, Soy Protein Isolate1.
Allergens: From Soya
- Suitable in Breastfeeding
- Suitable in Pregnancy
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- One capsule taken with foods containing carbohydrates or as professionally directed.
- Caution is advised for individuals with colitis, gastritis or ulcerative conditions of the stomach/intestine.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
|Dietary Requirement||Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Non - GM, Nut Free, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Wheat Free, Yeast Free|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.