Celery Seed provides a potent source of celery seed extract, designed to provide nutritional support to the body's own eliminative processes.
- Celery seed is naturally rich in alkaline elements
- Celery seed may support the liver, kidneys and joints
- Celery seed provides a natural source of bio-available vitamins and minerals such as vitamin C, potassium and folate
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Celery Seed Extract ( Apium graveolens) 500mg 10:1 Extract (equivalent to 5g powder)
Celery Seed Extract 10:1 ( Apium graveolens), Capsule (Hydroxypropyl, methylcellulose), Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide &, Magnesium Stearate).
- From Celery Seed
- Can open Capsule
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- One capsule taken twice daily with food, or as professionally directed.
- Not suitable for individuals with acute kidney disorders.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-3 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.