CellGuard Forte provides nutrients to help support the body´s production of antioxidant enzymes within the liver and cells. It may also be used to support the immune system.
- Vitamin C is nature's premium antioxidant nutrient found in fruit and vegetables
- Beta carotene, zinc and vitamins A and E are dietary antioxidants
- Bromelain aids the body´s digestion of proteins
- Reduced Glutathione is an essential amino acid required for the production of glutathione peroxidase
- Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) and vitamin B6 (pyridoxal-5-phosphate) are required for the synthesis of antibodies
- Zinc and manganese are required for the synthesis of the antioxidant enzyme superoxide dismutase (SOD)
- CoQ10 is a potent antioxidant
- Selenium is required for the formation of glutathione peroxidase
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Vitamin C 234mg
- Reduced Glutathione 200mg
- Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) 100mg
- Vitamin E 49.4mg 74iu
- Potassium 42mg
- Vitamin B6 40mg
- Bromelain 24mg
- Zinc 15.5mg
- Manganese 7.68mg
- Beta Carotene 7mg providing 1160mcg retinol equivalent
- CoEnzyme Q10 4mg
- Lipase 650mcg (Providing 35 Lipase units)
- Protease 200mcg (Providing 0.56 Casein Protease Units)
- Selenium 100mcg
Vitamin C (as Potassium Ascorbate), Reduced Glutathione, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl, Methylcellulose), Vitamin B5 (as Calcium Pantothenate), Potato Maltodextrin, Bulking Agent, (Cellulose), Zinc Citrate, Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate)1, Modified Corn Starch, Silicon, Dioxide, Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate), Manganese Citrate, Bromelain, Olive Oil, Beta, Carotene, Coenzyme Q10, Acacia Gum, Lipase, Antioxidants (Natural Mixed Tocopherols11, Ascorbic, Acid & Ascorbyl Palmitate), Sodium Selenite, Protease, Sunflower Oil, Soy Protein1.
- One capsule taken twice daily with food or as professionally directed.
- Long term intake of amounts greater than 10mg vitamin B6 daily may lead to mild tingling and numbness
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.