Children´s BioMulsion® D provides a high potency vitamin D3 in a palatable, natural lemon flavoured liquid, emulsifed for optimal absorption. It provides 300iu per daily intake.
- High potency liquid vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 300iu per daily intake.
- Designed especially for children.
- BioMulsion® emulsification process increases absorption and bio-availability
- Liquid fruit base for delicious, effective and flexible use.
- Ideal for those who have difficulty swallowing capsules and tablets and for individuals with digestive and absorption difficulties. It can be added to water, fruit juice or milk.
- Vitamin D supports blood levels of calcium and phosphorus in the body.
- Vitamin D contributes to a normal function of the immune system.
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth.
- Vitamin D contributes to normal cell division.
- Vitamin D is needed for the proper functioning and maintenance of muscle tissue.
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Vitamin D 7.5mcg 300iu
Purified Water, Fructose, Acacia Gum, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Natural Lemon Oil, Preservatives, (Citric Acid & Potassium Sorbate), Medium Chain Triglycerides, Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol), DL-Alpha Tocopherol.
Allergens: No Allergen
- Suitable in breastfeeding
- Suitable in Pregnancy
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- Suitable for Children
- Three drops taken daily in water, juice or milk with food or as professionally directed. Shake well before use. Suitable from birth.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
|Dietary Requirement||Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Non - GM, Nut Free, Soya Free, Vegetarian, Wheat Free, Yeast Free|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.