Children´s Complete Complex is a comprehensive vitamin and mineral formula for children in a pleasant tasting, easy to use powder form.
- Children´s Complete Complex is a pleasant tasting powder multinutrient for children
- Suitable from 6 months of age and ideal for young children or those who have difficulty swallowing capsules or tablets.
- Easily mixes into milk, juice, yoghurt or pureed foods
- Dairy-free and formulated with the intolerant individual in mind.
- Contains vitamin D which is needed for normal growth and development of bone in children
- Iodine contributes to the normal growth of children
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Calcium 100mg
- Magnesium 50mg
- Vitamin E 50iu (natural source) 33.5mg Alpha Tocopherol Equivalent 279
- Vitamin C 25mg
- Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) 15mg
- Vitamin B6 15mg
- Niacin (Vitamin B3) 10mg Niacin Equivalent 63
- Choline Bitartrate 10mg
- Inositol 10mg
- Zinc 5mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 5mg
- Thiamine (vitamin B1) 5mg
- Iron 2mg
- Beta Carotene 556iu 1mg (providing 167mcg retinol equivalents)
- PABA 1mg
- Biotin 1000mcg
- Copper 300mcg
- Vitamin A 833iu 250mcg Retinol Equivalent 31
- Chromium 50mcg
- Molybdenum 50mcg
- Folic Acid 50mcg
- Iodine 30mcg
- Manganese 25mcg
- Selenium 25mcg
- Vitamin B12 15mcg
- Vitamin D2 300iu 7.5mcg
- Vitamin K (natural) 2.5mcg
Fructooligosaccharides (F.O.S.), Xylitol, Calcium Citrate, Magnesium Citrate, Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate1),, Silicon Dioxide, Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate), Banana Powder (Musa sp. Fruit),, Vanilla Flavour, Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Zinc Citrate, Choline Bitartrate, Inositol, Niacin (as Nicotinamide),, Modified Corn Starch, Ferrous Fumarate, Thiamine (as Thiamine Hydrochloride), Riboflavin, Acacia Gum,, Modified Tapioca Starch, Olive Oil, Vitamin B12 (as Hydroxycobalamin), Para Amino Benzoic Acid (PABA), Biotin,, Beta Carotene, Copper Citrate, Sunflower Oil, Sucrose, Corn Starch, Chromium Picolinate, Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate),, Sodium Molybdate, Antioxidants (Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate & Natural Mixed Tocopherols1), Manganese Citrate,, Sodium Selenite, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin D2 (as Ergocalciferol), Vitamin K (as Phylloquinone)., 1 - From Soya
- Suitable for Children
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- Suitable for Vegan
- From 6 months - 1 year - Half a teaspoon (approximately 2.5g)
- 1 - 5 years - One level teaspoon (approximately 5g)
- 5 years onwards - Two level teaspoons (approximately 10g)
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use.
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
|Dietary Requirement||Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Non - GM, Nut Free, Soya Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Wheat Free, Yeast Free|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.