A palatable liquid containing elderberry concentrate with zinc and vitamin C to support a healthy immune system, designed especially for children.
- Specially formulated for children and suitable from one year old.
- Elderberry naturally contains anthocyanins; a potent flavonoid antioxidant to support tissue integrity
- Elderberry is rich in vitamin B and C to support a healthy energy level
- Zinc gluconate supports the integrity of the respiratory tract
- Zinc contributes to a normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune and nervous systems
- The combination of zinc, elderberry and vitamin c contribute to the protection of cell from oxidative damage
- Vitamin C aids the excretion of metabolic substances, integrity of mucous membranes and increases iron absorption
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Elderberry Concentrate 310mg providing Equivalent to 2g Elderberry Fruit
- Vitamin C 50mg
- Magnesium 4.1mg
- Zinc 2.5mg
Water, Glycerol, Fructose, Elderberry Concentrate (Sambucus nigra Berry),, Acacia Gum, Vitamin C (as Magnesium Ascorbate), Zinc Gluconate, Potassium Sorbate.
- Take daily with food as indicated or as professionally directed.
- 3 - 6 years - Two teaspoons (10ml)
- 7 years and over - Three teaspoons (15ml).
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- Not suitable for use during planned pregnancy, pregnancy or breastfeeding
|Dietary Requirement||Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Non - GM, Nut Free, Soya Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Wheat Free, Yeast Free|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.