Children´s OmegaBerry® is an emulsified fish oil with prebiotics, tropical fruit & berry concentrates, making it an optimally absorbed and great tasting source of essential fatty acids for the whole family.
- Contains blackcurrants, blueberries, chokeberries and elderberries which are a good source of antioxidant proanthocyanadins
- Naturally concentrated and pre-digested using our patented NEO-3 process, utilising lipase enzymes.
- Emulsified using our unique BioCare® BioMulsion® process, dramatically increasing the bio-availability of the oils.
- Utilises our ´Multox´ antioxidant system for enhanced stability.
- Provides fish oil from anchovies and sardines and is free from detectable PCBs and contaminants.
- Omega-3 fatty acids help maintain a healthy heart and facilitate the utilisation of oxygen by the heart muscle
- Omega-3 fatty acids help maintain the integrity of the epithelial tissue lining the lungs, intestinal tract and the skin
- Omega-3 fatty acids are essential components of the diet to help support the development of the brain, nervous system and the maintenance of healthy eyesight
- Especially suitable for children and those who have difficulty swallowing capsules
Product Information per Daily Intake
- Fish Oil Concentrate 1.28g Providing 250mg EPA & 187.5mg DHA
- Wild Berry Concentrate 580mg (Providing 15mg actual anthocyandins from Blackcurrant, Elderberry, Blueberry, Chokeberry & Apple)
- Natural Mixed Tocopherols 14.3mg
- In a base of: Orange, Mango, Banana, Vanilla & Pineapple
Fish Oil Concentrate1, Concentrated Pineapple Juice, Modified Corn Starch, Fructose, Water, Wild Berry Concentrate, (Blackcurrant, Elderberry, Blueberry, Chokeberry & Apple), Concentrated Orange Juice, Mango Puree, Banana Puree,, Alginate, Pineapple Flavour, Acacia Gum, Antioxidant (Natural Mixed Tocopherols2), Vanilla Flavour, Sunflower Oil,, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid.
- For children between 1 - 5 years, half a teaspoon daily, and for children 5 years and over, one teaspoon daily, or as professionally directed. Shake well before use. For adults one teaspoon (approx 5ml) taken twice daily with food or as professionally directed.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- Caution is advised with anticoagulant medication.
|Dietary Requirement||Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Non - GM, Nut Free, Soya Free, Wheat Free, Yeast Free|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.