Colleginase is a combination of nutrients required for collagen formation between cells and provides a range of antioxidant nutrients such as Vitaflavan® (a superior source of grapeseed flavonoids) vitamin C, rutin, hesperidin and vitamin A.
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) aids collagen synthesis and connective tissue repair
- Choline helps maintain the integrity of the capillary walls
- Rutin and hesperidin support the microcirculation and strengthen capillaries
- Rutin and hesperidin support vitamin C and help maintain healthy skin
- Vitaflavan® is a standardised source of flavonoids derived from grapeseed extract and is an excellent antioxidant
- Vitamin A is required for collagen synthesis and maintaining cartilage
- Vitamin D aids calcium and phosphorus absorption for bone formation
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Vitamin C 400mg
- Choline Bitartrate 200mg
- Rutin 120mg
- Hesperidin 100mg
- Grapeseed Extract 50mg (Vitaflavan®)
- Vitamin A 600mcg 2000i.u. (vegetable source)
- Vitamin D2 5mcg 200i.u
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Choline Bitartrate, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Rutin (Sophorae japonica Flower), Hesperidin (Citrus sinensis Peel), Grapeseed Extract (Vitus vinifera Seed as Vitaflavan®, Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate), Modified Tapioca Starch, Sunflower Oil, Acacia Gum, Sucrose, Corn Starch, Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate) Antioxidant (Natural Mixed Tocopherols1), Vitamin D (as Ergocalciferol).
Allergens: From Soya
- Can open Capsule
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- Two capsules taken daily with food, or as professionally directed.
- Not suitable for use during pregnancy or if pregnancy is being planned
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
|Dietary Requirement||Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Non - GM, Nut Free, Soya Free, Sugar Free, Vegetarian, Wheat Free, Yeast Free|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.