Provides a high level of the active components of fresh cranberry which may assist in maintaining the health of the urinary tract. It is a sugar-free, vacuum packed powder that mixes with water. Vitamin C and lactic acid bacteria are also added.
- Cranberry extract has been scientifically proven to help maintain the health of the urinary tract and help to purify urine.
- Cranberry stimulates the production of hippuric acid which helps to maintain a favourable bacterial balance in the urinary tract.
- Cranberry extracts contain active antioxidant substances called proanthocyanidins.
- Probiotics like lactobacillus acidophilus also help to ensure a balance of beneficial microflora in the urinary tract.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus helps to support a healthy immune system.
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Cranberry Extract 3.6g
- Vitamin C 300mg
- Lactobacillus acidophilus 17.8mg ( CUL-60 providing approx 2 billion cells)
Cranberry Extract (Vaccinium macrocarpon Fruit), Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Vitamin C (as Ascorbic, Acid), Magnesium Hydroxide, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Tricalcium Phosphate.
Allergens: No Allergen
- Suitable in Pregnancy
- Suitable in Breastfeeding
- Can open Capsule
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- One teaspoon (5g) in water or juice with food, or as professionally directed.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
|Flavour / Scent||Cranberry|
|Dietary Requirement||Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Non - GM, Nut Free, Soya Free, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Wheat Free, Yeast Free|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.