Copper is needed to help the body utilise iron to from haemoglobin in the blood and is involved in energy production. BioCare Copper Gluconate is an easy to absorb tablet providing additonal copper to supplement the diet.
- Copper promotes red blood cell formation
- Copper is required for the production of enzymes involved in respiration
- Copper supports connective tissue formation
- Copper is involved in the release of iron to form haemoglobin, the complex used to transport oxygen in the blood
- Copper may be clinically required during pregnancy and lactation
- Copper requirements may be increased after surgery
- Copper requirements may increase in individuals with severe burns and trauma injuries
- Copper may be required where dietary intake is inadequate due to reduced calorie intake
- Copper may be required by older individuals Plus is ideal for children from 2 years old
Product Information per Daily Intake:
Bulking Agents (Dicalcium Phosphate & Microcrystalline Cellulose), Copper Gluconate,, Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Anti-caking Agent (Vegetable Magnesium Stearate)
Allergens: No Allergen
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- Suitable for Vegan
- One tablet taken daily with food or as professionally directed
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
|Dietary Requirement||Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Non - GM, Nut Free, Soya Free, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Wheat Free, Yeast Free|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.