Cranberry Intensive is a unique combination of cranberry, potassium salts, probiotics and hibiscus extract designed to support the health of the urinary tract.
- Cranberry extract has been scientifically proven to help maintain the health of the urinary tract and help to purify urine.
- Cranberry stimulates the production of hippuric acid which helps to maintain a favourable bacterial balance in the urinary tract.
- Cranberry extracts contain active antioxidant substances called proanthocyanadins
- Hibiscus extracts also contain active phytochemicals which help to maintain the health of the urinary tract and help promote a favourable balance of microflora in the urinary system.
- Probiotics like lactobacillus acidophilus also help to ensure a balance of beneficial microflora in the urinary tract.
- Potassium salts help to reduce the pH of urine making it less acidic.
- Cranberry Intensive sachets can be mixed with water to provide a pleasant tasting cranberry drink.
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Cranberry Extract 3.1g
- Vitamin C600mg
- UTI Roseâ„¢ Hibiscus Extract 200mg
- Lactobacillus acidophilus 54mg (providing 10 billion cells of CUL-60 & CUL-21 strains)
Cranberry Extract (Vaccinium macrocarpon Berry), Potassium Citrate, Potassium Bicarbonate, Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Citric Acid, UTI Roseâ„¢ Hibiscus Extract (Hibiscus sabdariffa Flower), Magnesium Hydroxide, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Tricalcium Phosphate.
Allergens: No Allergen
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- One 10g sachet daily dissolved in water and taken with food or as professionally directed.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- Not suitable for use during planned pregnancy, pregnancy or breastfeeding
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-3 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.