Provides a high level of the active components of fresh cranberry which may assist in maintaining the health of the urinary tract. This capsule also contains vitamin C and lactic acid bacteria to support the effectiveness of the product
- Cranberry extract has been scientifically proven to help maintain the health of the urinary tract and help to purify urine.
- Cranberry stimulates the production of hippuric acid which helps to maintain a favourable bacterial balance in the urinary tract.
- Cranberry extracts contain active antioxidant substances called proanthocyanadins.
- Probiotics like Lactobacillus acidophilus also help to ensure a balance of beneficial microflora in the urinary tract.
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Cranberry Powder 112mg (with magnesium hydroxide)
- Vitamin C 60mg
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60) 5mg (providing approx 630 million cells)
Potato Maltodextrin, Cranberry Powder (Vaccinium macrocarpon Fruit), Capsule (Hydroxypropyl, Methylcellulose), Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Bulking Agent (Cellulose),, Anti-caking Agent (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate), Lactobacillus Acidophilus.
Allergens: No Allergen
- Suitable in Pregnancy
- Suitable in Breastfeeding
- Can open Capsule
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- One capsule taken daily before food, or as professionally directed
- If you're under medical supervision please consult your doctor.
|Dietary Requirement||Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Non - GM, Nut Free, Soya Free, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Wheat Free, Yeast Free|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.