CT 241 is a blend of herbs, nutrients and plant enzymes that are utilised in the structure and formation of connective tissue, tendons, joints and ligaments. May help support the structure and formation of connective tissue.
- Acerola provides a natural source of vitamin C and bioflavonoids
- Vitamin C helps the synthesis of mucopolysaccharides
- Cartilage and synovial fluid contain mucopolysaccharides which help maintain the mobility of the joints
- Kelp is a good source of iodine, calcium, magnesium, potassium, sodium and other trace nutrients
- Manganese is required for bone structure and muscle reflexes
- Horsetail is a rich source of silicon which is essential for bone growth and tendons
- Boron has been shown to help maintain calcium levels and support calcification of the skeletal system
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Acerola Cherry Extract 162mg (providing 52.5mg vitamin C)
- Mucopolysaccharides 64mg
- Chondroitin Sulphate 60mg
- Kelp 52mg
- Horsetail Extract 4:1 14mg
- Manganese 6.6mg
Acerola Cherry Extract (Malpighia puncifolia Berry), Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Shark Cartilage Powder (Providing Mucopolysaccharides1), Chondroitin Sulphate1,, Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Manganese Gluconate, Kelp (Ascophyllum nodosum Seaweed), Corn Maltodextrin, Horsetail Extract (Equisetum arvense Stems), Antioxidant (Ascorbic Acid), Anti-Caking Agent (Silicon Dioxide), Sodium Borate.
- Two capsules taken daily with food, or as professionally directed.
- Not suitable for use during planned pregnancy, pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Long term intake of amounts greater than 4mg of Manganese daily may lead to muscle pain and fatigue
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-3 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.