DermaGuard Complex includes burdock and sarsaparilla, nettle and antioxidants such as lycopene, Vitaflavan®, vitamin A, and zinc with Dandelion, rutin, folic acid and vitamin B6 to help maintain healthy skin.
- Nettle helps support kidney function and the body's natural elimination processes
- Burdock helps maintain healthy blood and lymph
- Sarsaparilla is a food traditionally used for its toning properties
- Lycopene is an antioxidant nutrient and free radical quencher
- Vitaflavan® is a high grade grapeseed extract. Grapeseed may help support peripheral circulation
- Vitamin B6 is required for the maintenance of cell growth
- Rutin helps maintain the integrity of the microcirculation
- Vitamin A and zinc are required for the maintenance of healthy skin
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Red Clover Flowers 200mg (Trifolium pratens)
- Burdock 200mg (Arctium lappa)
- Sarsaparilla 200mg (Smilax officinalis)
- Rutin 200mg
- Dandelion Extract 4:1 50mg (Taraxacum officinalis)
- Nettle Leaf 6:1 Extract 34mg (Urtica dioica)
- Grapeseed Extract 20mg (VitaflavanÂ® )
- Zinc 14mg
- Vitamin B6 10mg
- Lycopene 10mg
- Vitamin A 500mcg 1666iu
- Folic Acid 400mcg
Capsule (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, Water, & Colours (Copper Chlorophyllin & Titanium Dioxide)), Red Clover Flowers (Trifolium pratense), Burdock (Arctium lappa), Rutin, Sarsaparilla (Smilax officinalis), Modified Tapioca Starch,, Soya Oil1, Dandelion Extract 4:1 (Taraxacum officinalis), Zinc Citrate, Nettle Leaf Extract (Urtica dioica),Grapeseed Extract (VitaflavanÂ®), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Lycopene,, Anti-caking Agent (Vegetable Magnesium Stearate), Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate), Folic Acid, Sunflower Oil, Antioxidant (Natural Mixed Tocopherols1)
- From Soya
- Can open Capsule
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- One capsule taken twice daily with food, or as professionally directed.
- Not suitable for use during planned pregnancy, pregnancy or breastfeeding
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-3 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.