Provides intestinal nutrients to nourish the epithelial tissue lining the intestinal tract and help support intestinal membrane integrity. Contains fructooligosaccharides, L-Glutamine,vitamin C, N-acetyl Glucosamine, magnesium, zinc and vitamin A.
- Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) provide a source of bifido growth factors that specifically encourages the growth of Bifidobacteria in the intestine
- Magnesium ascorbate is a bioavailable, buffered, low-acid form of vitamin C and magnesium
- Vitamin C has a role in strengthening connective tissue and magnesium is involved in maintaining smooth muscle and nerve integrity
- L-Glutamine is an amino acid required for cellular growth of epithelial tissue in the intestinal tract
- N-acetyl Glucosamine (NAG) is an integral part of the cell ground substance for cells of the intestinal mucosa
- Zinc ascorbate is a buffered, low-acid bioavailable source of vitamin C and zinc
- Zinc is required to maintain the defences of the intestinal mucosal barrier and for tissue and cell growth
- Vitamin A is required for immune status and is essential for the maintenance of the mucous membranes
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Fructooligosaccharides (F.O.S) 3.37g
- L-Glutamine 2g
- Vitamin C 1.83g
- N-Acetyl Glucosamine (N.A.G) 500mg
- Magnesium 120mg
- Zinc 30mg
- Vitamin A 5400iu 1800mcg retinol equivalents 225
Fructooligosaccharide (F.O.S.) (Chicorium intybus Root), L-Glutamine, Vitamin C (as Magnesium Ascorbate), Apricot Powder (Prunus armeniaca Fruit), N-Acetyl Glucosamine (N.A.G.), Zinc Ascorbate, Modified Tapioca Starch,, Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate), Antioxidant (Natural Mixed Tocopherols), Sunflower Oil.
- From crustaceans
- From Soya
- Two teaspoons (approximately 10g) mixed into water and taken daily with food, or as professionally directed.
- This product can initally cause wind and bloating. Amounts greater than 1gram of vitamin C may cause mild stomach upset in senitive individuals.
- This product contains vitamin A. Do not take if you are pregnant or if you are likely to become pregnant except on the advice of a doctor or ante-natal clinic
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-3 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.