A blend of two natural food ingredients used by nutritionists and naturopaths as part of a traditional approach in helping maintain the health of the digestive system. Cabbage and licorice are traditional foods used to support digestive health.
- Licorice and cabbage both have soothing properties to the epithelial tissue lining the digestive system
- Cabagin, a natural ingredient found in cabbages may encourage the growth of natural lactic bacteria in the gut
- Licorice has been shown to support the production of mucin in the stomach
- Zinc is required to help maintain the natural defences of the intestinal mucosal barrier and for tissue repair
- Vacuum packed to maintain full stability of cabagin (vitamin U)
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) 400mg (Deglycyrrhizinated extract)
- Freeze-dried Cabbage 250mg (providing cabagin)
- Vitamin C 16mg
- Zinc 7.44mg
- Magnesium 1.2mg
Licorice Extract (Glycyrrhiza glabra Root), Cabbage Powder (Brassica oleracea), Bulking Agent (Dicalcium Phosphate), Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), Corn Maltodextrin, Zinc Citrate,, Vitamin C (as Magnesium Ascorbate), Anti-caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate & Silicon Dioxide)
Allergens: No Allergen
- Can open Capsule
- Suitable for Children
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitabel for Vegetarian
- One capsule taken twice daily, 20 minutes before food, or as professionally directed
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-3 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.