Eradicidin Forte is an exciting, new time-release tablet containing an exceptional mix of potent plant oils to help maintain the balance of the digestive system.
- Oregano, clove, cinnamon and garlic are aromatic plant extracts that are traditionally used in foods to prevent spoilage and contain high levels of phenols, antioxidants and terpenoids.
- Eradicidin uses freeze-dried and emulsified oils to maintain freshness and stability. Together they form a perfect synergistic combination with natural cleansing properties.
- Eradicidin Forte includes plant fibres and minerals compounds to form a natural time release tablet ensuring controlled delivery of active phytonutrients to exactly where they can deliver maximum benefits.
- We believe that time-release Eradicidin Forte represents a huge step forward in gastrointestinal supplementation and will be important in helping to maintain a healthy and normal microbial environment in the digestive system.
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Garlic 900mg
- Oregano 150mg
- Clove 150mg
- Cinnamon 100mg
Bulking Agents (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate & Cellulose), Freeze Dried Garlic, Allium sativum Clove), Modified Tapioca Starch, Potato Maltodextrin, Oregano Oil Powder (Origanum, vulgare Leaf), Clove (Eugeniacarophyllus Fruit), Tablet Coating ([Glazing Agent: Hydroxypropyl, Methylcellulose & Glycerin] & Colour [Titanium Dioxide]), Cinnamon Oil Powder (Cinnamomum, zeylanicum Bark), Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate & Silicon Dioxide), Acacia Gum,, Antioxidant (Natural Mixed Tocopherols1), Sunflower Oil.
- One tablet taken three times a daily with food, or as professionally directed.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- Not suitable for use during planned pregnancy, pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Caution is advised for individuals with colitis, gastritis or ulcerative conditions of the stomach/intestine.
|Dietary Requirement||Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Non - GM, Nut Free, Soya Free, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Wheat Free, Yeast Free|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.