Provides nutrients that may help in maintaining healthy eyes. Contains bioflavonoids and essential antioxidant nutrients that support microcirculation and integrity of the ocular tissue includes bilberry, lutein and Vitaflavan grapeseed extract.
- Ginkgo biloba, bilberry and Vitaflavan® grapeseed extract contain a wide range of nutritionally active flavonoids and naturally occurring antioxidants
- Bilberry and grapeseed anthocyanosides have an affinity for the retina
- Vitamin A plays an essential role in the production of visual purple and in the adaptation of the eye to light and night vision
- Vitamin C is present in high concentrations in the lens of the eye and is essential for maintaining the integrity of collagen structures
- Vitamin E has antioxidant properties and maintains the health of blood vessels and lipid membranes
- Manganese is essential for the formation of the antioxidant enzyme superoxide dismutase (SOD)
- Lycopene exhibits the highest singlet-oxygen quenching activity in ocular tissue
- Lutein is an antioxidant that may help maintain visual acuity
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Bilberry Extract 10:1 200mg
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 156mg
- Vitamin E100mg 150i.u. (natural source)
- Ginkgo biloba Extract 100mg (Ginkgo biloba) (standardised to 24% gingkoflavonglycosides & 6% terpene lactones)
- Grapeseed Extract 100mg (Vitaflavan®)
- Lutein 10mg
- Lycopene 9mg
- Beta Carotene 7mg 11667iu (natural source - providing 1166.7g retinol equivalents)
- Manganese 1.2mg
- Vitamin A 500mcg
- Selenium 200mcg
Bilberry Extract 4:1, Modified Tapioca Starch, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Potassium Ascorbate, Ginkgo Biloba Extract, Grapeseed Extract (VitaflavanÂ®), Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate1),, Olive Oil, Soya Oil1, Sunflower Oil, Lutein, Lycopene, Anti-Caking Agent (Vegetable Magnesium Stearate), Beta Carotene, Manganese Citrate,, Chromium Picolinate, Antioxidants (Natural Mixed Tocopherols, Ascorbic Acid & Ascorbyl Palmitate), Vitamin A (as Retinol Palmitate1), Sodium Selenite.
- From Soya
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- One capsule taken twice daily with food, or as professionally directed.
- Not suitable for use during planned pregnancy, pregnancy or breastfeeding
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
|Dietary Requirement||Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Non - GM, Nut Free, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Wheat Free, Yeast Free|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.