Femforte® Multi is a comprehensive, high potency multivitamin, mineral and antioxidant complex, particularly suited to the special requirements of women. It contains high ratios of nutrients known to be supportive of female health, including vitamins E, B6 and B5, magnesium, zinc, and green tea.
- Suitable to support women of childbearing age.
- Provides nutrients in their most bio-available form for optimum absorption.
- Hypoallergenic formulation in a capsule for easy swallowing.
- Supports energy metabolism, especially B vitamins, magnesium, vitamin C and chromium.
- Supports hormonal balance, especially vitamin B6, magnesium and zinc.
- Supports healthy skin, bones, hair and nails especially zinc, selenium, calcium, boron, manganese and vitamin D.
- Vitamins A, C, E, selenium and green tea are potent antioxidants that protect cells from oxidative stress.
- Pantothenic acid is essential for metabolism of steroid hormones and certain neurotransmitters, and so assisting management of stress and psychological well-being.
- Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction and is an important cofactor in female hormone production.
- Designed by Alan Hibberd, Clinical Toxicologist.
One capsule taken three times daily with food or as professionally directed.
If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use. Long term intake of amounts greater than 10mg of vitamin B6 may lead to mild tingling and numbness. This product contains iron, which if taken in excess may be harmful to very young children. Not suitable for use during planned pregnancy, pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Magnesium Citrate, Vitamin C (as Magnesium Ascorbate), Calcium Citrate, Potassium Citrate, Zinc Ascorbate, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate), Choline Bitartrate, Iron Citrate, Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate), Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Corn Starch, Inositol, Thiamine (as Thiamine Hydrochloride), Dicalcium Phosphate, Riboflavin, Manganese Citrate, Bulking Agent (Cellulose) PABA (Para Amino Benzoic Acid), Olive Oil, Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Green Tea Extract (as (Camellia sinensis Leaf), Modified Tapioca Starch, Beta Carotene, Sunflower Oil, Chromium Picolinate, Acacia Gum, Sucrose, Copper Gluconate, Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate), Antioxidants (Natural Mixed Tocopherols, Ascorbic Acid & Ascorbyl Palmitate), Folic Acid, Sodium Molybdate, Potassium Iodide , Vitamin D (as Ergocalciferol), L-Selenomethionine, Sodium Borate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 (as Hydroxycobalamin).
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.