FemGuard® is a comprehensive, high potency multivitamin, mineral and antioxidant complex designed to support female health throughout the menopause. It contains high ratios of nutrients that are supportive of female hormonal balance, bone density and cardiovascular health.
- Suitable for women prior to, during and after the menopause.
- Provides nutrients in their most bio-available form for improved absorption.
- Hypoallergenic formulation in a capsule for easy swallowing.
- Supports energy metabolism, especially B vitamins, magnesium, vitamin C and chromium.
- Supports healthy skin, bones, hair and nails especially zinc, selenium, calcium, boron, manganese and vitamin D.
- Vitamin E is a potent antioxidant that, alongside grapeseed extract and vitamin c, also supports cardiovascular health.
- Bilberry contains flavonoids that support capillary and connective tissue integrity.
- Pantothenic acid is essential for metabolism of steroid hormones and certain neurotransmitters, and so assisting management of stress and psychological well-being.
One capsule taken three times daily with food or as professionally directed.
If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use. Long term intake of amounts greater than 10mg of vitamin B6 may lead to mild tingling and numbness. Long term intake of amounts greater than 25mg of zinc daily may lead to anaemia. Not suitable for
Magnesium Citrate, Vitamin C (as Magnesium Ascorbate), Calcium Citrate, Potassium Citrate, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate), Zinc Citrate, Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate), Choline Bitartrate, Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Bilberry Extract (Vaccinium myrtillus Berry), Corn Starch, Inositol, Potato Maltodextrin, Thiamine (as Thiamine Hydrochloride), Dicalcium Phosphate, Riboflavin, Manganese Citrate, Bulking Agent (Cellulose), PABA (Para Amino Benzoic Acid), Olive Oil, Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate), Modified Tapioca Starch , Microcrystalline Cellulose , Green Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis Leaf), Grape Seed Extract (Vitus vinifera Seed as VitaflavanÂ®), Beta Carotene, Copper Gluconate, Sunflower Oil, Acacia Gum, Chromium Picolinate, Citric Acid, Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate), Sucrose , Antioxidants (Natural Mixed Tocopherols, Ascorbic Acid & Ascorbyl Palmitate), Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, L-Selenomethionine, Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Borate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 (as Hydroxycobalamin), Vitamin K (as Phylloquinone), Vitamin D (as Ergocalciferol).
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.