Folguard® is an ideal dietary supplement for women that provides folic acid and vitamin B12. Vitamin B12 is provided in the active form hydroxycobalamine. Folic acid and vitamin B12 are best taken together.
- Folic acid is required both prior to and during pregnancy
- Folic acid helps regulate cell growth in the gastrointestinal tract
- Folic acid is essential for the growth and reproduction of cells, particularly red blood cells
- Folic acid is involved in the function of RNA and DNA during protein synthesis
- Folic acid helps regulate histamine levels in the body
- Folic acid is essential for the function of the nervous system
- Vitamin B12 is required for the production of red blood cells
- Vitamin B12 is involved in the synthesis of the nerve insulating myelin sheath
- Vitamin B12 is needed for the synthesis of DNA and for energy production
- Vitamin B12 is required for the metabolism of folic acid
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Folic Acid 400mcg
- Vitamin B12 300mcg
Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), Anti-caking Agents, (Silicon Dioxide & Vegetable Magnesium Stearate), Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 (as Hydroxycobalamine), Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin).
Allergens: No Allergen
- Suitable in breastfeeding
- Can open capsule
- Suitable in pregnancy
- Suitabel for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- One capsule taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-3 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.