Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) support the growth of beneficial bacteria and forms part of a group of compounds found in raw fruits and vegetables. BioCare® was the first company to introduce F.O.S. to practitioners in the UK.
- F.O.S. is a natural fibre that occurs in unprocessed fruits and vegetables
- F.O.S. when taken on a regular basis, selectively helps support the growth of beneficial intestinal bacteria
- F.O.S. encourages peristaltic motion, exerting a positive influence on bowel activity and evacuation
- F.O.S. is water dispersible and acts as a bulking agent in the bowel
- F.O.S. can be used as a nutritional support in candida and yeast free diets
- Studies show fructooligosaccharides may help support triglyceride levels
- F.O.S. does not encourage the growth of other yeast organisms
- F.O.S. provides insignificant amounts of calorific value
- F.O.S. does not elevate blood sugar
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Fructooligosaccharides 10g
- Fructooligosaccharides (Chicorium intybus Root).
- Suitable in Breastfeeding
- Suitable for Children
- Suitable in Pregnancy
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- One tablespoon (approx 10g) taken daily, or as professionally directed.
- Sprinkle on cereal or fresh fruit or blend into yoghurt or fruit juice.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- This product may initially cause wind and bloating.
|Dietary Requirement||Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Non - GM, Nut Free, Soya Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Wheat Free, Yeast Free|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.