Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) support the growth of beneficial bacteria and forms part of a group of compounds found in raw fruits and vegetables. BioCare® was the first company to introduce F.O.S. to practitioners in the UK.
- F.O.S. is a natural fibre that occurs in unprocessed fruits and vegetables
- F.O.S. when taken on a regular basis, selectively helps support the growth of beneficial intestinal bacteria
- F.O.S. encourages peristaltic motion, exerting a positive influence on bowel activity and evacuation
- F.O.S. is water dispersible and acts as a bulking agent in the bowel
- F.O.S. can be used as a nutritional support in candida and yeast free diets
- Studies show fructooligosaccharides may help support triglyceride levels
- F.O.S. does not encourage the growth of other yeast organisms
- F.O.S. provides insignificant amounts of calorific value
- F.O.S. does not elevate blood sugar
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Fructooligosaccharides 10g
- Fructooligosaccharides (Chicorium intybus Root).
- Suitable in Breastfeeding
- Suitable for Children
- Suitable in Pregnancy
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- One tablespoon (approx 10g) taken daily, or as professionally directed.
- Sprinkle on cereal or fresh fruit or blend into yoghurt or fruit juice.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- This product may initially cause wind and bloating.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-3 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.