This gently freeze dried fresh garlic creates an active concentrate, rich in allicin, alliin and other breakdown constituents from which the benefits of garlic are derived, this presents a high potency garlic concentrate with its actives intact.
- High potency product, freeze-dried to preserve and optimise the active components.
- Garlic is a potent and broad spectrum natural antiseptic.
- Allicin is the active component of garlic that contains antimicrobial properties.
- Allicin supports the immune response of antibodies.
- Biotin acts against the proliferation of yeast organisms.
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Freeze-dried Garlic 400mg ( Allium sativum)
- Biotin 200mcg
Freeze-Dried Garlic Powder (Allium sativum Clove), Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose),, Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate), Biotin.
Allergens: No Allergen
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- One capsule taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-3 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.