Glucosamine is a key component of synovial fluid in the joints, connective tissue, ligaments and tendons. BioCare´s Glucosamine Hydrochloride provides 750mg of actual glucosamine as hydrochloride per tablet, along with vitamin C and magnesium.
- Glucosamine is a key component of synovial and bursal fluid, connective tissues, ligaments and tendons
- Glucosamine helps support the immune system and is a component of some enzymes
- Glucosamine is a component of mucous membranes lining the digestive, respiratory and urinary tracts
- Glucosamine encourages the growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut
- Magnesium ascorbate provides a buffered, low-acid form of vitamin C, a nutrient required for collagen and tissue repair
- Magnesium is involved in connective tissue support
- Tried and tested for WADA (World Anti-Doping Agency) banned substances to ensure that they are safe for professional sports persons to use
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Glucosamine Hydrochloride 1810mg 1500mg actual glucosamine
- Vitamin C 321mg
- Magnesium 24mg
Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Bulking Agents (Dicalcium Phosphate & Microcrystalline Cellulose), Vitamin C (as Magnesium Ascorbate), Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Vegetable Magnesium Stearate),, Acacia Gum, Tablet Coating: [Glazing Agents (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose & Glycerin) & Colour (Titanium Dioxide)], Sodium Carboxy Methyl Cellulose.
Allergens: No Allergen
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- One tablet taken twice daily before food, or as professionally directed.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
|Dietary Requirement||Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Non - GM, Nut Free, Soya Free, Sugar Free, Vegetarian, Wheat Free, Yeast Free|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.